Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.99Trending at £11.29
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £16.99
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
- £16.67Trending at £24.95
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook that describes how to deduce accurate hazard risk assessments from long-term records.
- Author BiographyJonathon Nott is Professor of Geomorphology at James Cook University, Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Jonathan Nott
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2006
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight760 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.