All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the phenomenon of state failure and asks how the international community might better detect signs of state decay at an early stage and devise legally and politically legitimate responses.
- Author BiographyIngoTrauschweizer is an associate professor in the Department of History at Ohio University and an affiliate at the Contemporary History Institute. He is the author of The Cold War U.S. Army: Building Deterrence for Limited War. His articles have appeared in the Journal of Military History, Cold War History, and other journals of history and politics. Steven M. Miner is a professor of history and director of the Contemporary History Institute at Ohio University. He is the author of Between Churchill and Stalin: The Soviet Union, Great Britain, and the Origins of the Grand Alliance and Stalin's Holy War : Religion, Nationalism, and Alliance Politics, 1941-1945 as well as numerous articles and essays.
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleBaker Series in Peace and Conflict Studies
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byIngo Trauschweizer,Steven Merritt Miner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.