All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarlene Moore wasn't even sure why she accepted the job, except that it gave her the chance to just get in her car and drive. To escape, to keep moving, to maybe find a destination for herself. But as she drives, the world is becoming more dreamlike and Marlene is losing her grip on reality.
- Author BiographyJeff Noon is the author of six acclaimed novels, Vurt, Pollen, Automated Alice, Nymphomation, Needle in the Groove and Falling Out of Cars, and two collections of short fictions, Pixel Juice and Cobralingus. He lives in Brighton.
- Author(s)Jeff Noon
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Out-of-print date21/07/2008
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.03
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.03
- £7.92Trending at £11.02
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.