All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.49
- £5.27Trending at £5.68
- £6.49Trending at £8.60
- £10.02Trending at £14.99
- £6.59Trending at £7.98
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis significant book explains why family psychology-an entirely different field from family therapy-provides a cutting-edge description of human behavior in context and as such represents the wave of the future in psychology.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Thoburn, PhD, ABPP, is professor of clinical psychology at Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA. Thomas L. Sexton, PhD, ABPP, is director of the Center for Adolescent and Family Studies and professor in the Counseling Psychology Program at the School of Education, Indiana University-Bloomington.
- Author(s)John W. Thoburn,Thomas L. Sexton
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note7
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.