Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionExplains why it takes so long for innovations to reach the market and why they so often fail. This book provides solutions for how to reduce time - to market and increase the success rate. It offers the tools to achieve: faster and controllable time-to-market; a highly differentiated product, service or experience; and, low cost of complexity.
- Author BiographyMichael L. George is an executive advisor and a leading expert at helping Fortune 500 companies connect strategy to execution. He is author of the bestselling Lean Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma for Service, and co-author of Conquering Complexity in Your Business. Mike is Chairman and CEO of George Group. James Works advises senior executive teams in the areas of innovation, business strategy, operations improvement and organizational change. He is President and Chief Operating Officer of George Group. Kimberly Watson-Hemphill has built a reputation over the last 12 years as a leading expert in the field of innovation and design across many different product, service and business model applications.
- Author(s)Clayton M. Christensen,James Works,Kimberly Watson-Hemphill,Michael L. George
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleManagement & Leadership
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight637 g
- Width231 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.