All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- DescriptionConsumers are increasingly seeking foods that are rich in dietary fibre and wholegrains, but are often unwilling to compromise on sensory quality. Fibre-rich and wholegrain food reviews key research and best industry practice in the development of fibre-enriched and wholegrain products that efficiently meet customer requirements.
- Author BiographyJan Delcour is Professor and Head of the Laboratory of Food Chemistry and Biochemistry and Chairman of Leuven Food Science and Nutrition Research Centre (LFoRCe) at KU Leuven, Belgium. Kaisa Poutanen is Research Professor and Project Leader of the GRAINITY project at VTT, Finland.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Series Part/Volume Number237
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJan A. Delcour,Kaisa Poutanen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.