All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA succinct and practical guide to help rheumatologists and general practitioners to diagnose and manage patients with this chronic condition.
- Author BiographyErnest Choy is Professor of Rheumatology at the Cardiff Institute of Infection & Immunity. He has a major research interest in experimental medicine and clinical trial design in rheumatic diseases, and has conducted many proof-of-concept, first in human clinical trials in inflammatory arthritis. Professor Choy has served as Chief Investigators of many clinical trials which have been funded by Medical Research Council, Arthritis Research UK, NIHR Health Technology Assessment, Arthritis Research UK and pharmaceutical companies. He is also interested in improving the assessment of disease by developing better outcome measures. He has served as chair to a number of working groups in the Outcome Measures for Rheumatology organisation.
- Author(s)Ernest Choy
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Rheumatology Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight94 g
- Width137 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £1.79Trending at £2.43
- £32.11Trending at £34.19
- £12.80Trending at £18.03
- £8.38Trending at £9.12
- £20.87Trending at £24.29
- £14.70Trending at £16.00
- £11.70Trending at £14.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.