All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together some of the author's most personal philosophical and nonphilosophical essays. This title offers an account of his first trip to India, which includes unforgettable vignettes of encounters with strangers and reflections on poverty and begging. It reveals a personal side of one of the influential philosophers of our time.
- Author BiographyG. A. Cohen (1941-2009) was the Chichele Professor of Social and Political Theory at All Souls College, University of Oxford, from 1985 to 2008. At the time of his death, he held the Quain Chair in Jurisprudence at University College London. His books include Karl Marx's Theory of History and Why Not Socialism? (both Princeton). Michael Otsuka is professor of philosophy at University College London.
- Author(s)G. A. Cohen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1 line illus. 1 table.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.27
- £10.20Trending at £13.01
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.