CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- Author(s)Robert J. McEliece
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of Contents1 Prologue.- 2 Euclidean Domains and Euclid's Algorithm.- 3 Unique Factorization in Euclidean Domains.- 4 Building Fields from Euclidean Domains.- 5 Abstract Properties of Finite Fields.- 6 Finite Fields Exist and are Unique.- 7 Factoring Polynomials over Finite Fields.- 8 Trace, Norm, and Bit-Serial Multiplication.- 9 Linear Recurrences over Finite Fields.- 10 The Theory of m-Sequences.- 11 Crosscorrelation Properties of m-Sequences.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.