Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.67Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.08
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
- £17.73Trending at £18.10
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the voices of students themselves, this title brings a game-changing question to teachers of adolescents: What does it take to get really good at something? It includes worksheets, tips, and discussion guides that help put the book's ideas into practice.
- Author BiographyKathleen Cushman writes, speaks, and consults to a national audience of educators. A journalist and documentarian, she cofounded the nonprofit What Kids Can Do, which collaborates with diverse youth in the United States and abroad, bringing their voices to bear on the complex challenges that affect their lives and learning. She is also author of Fires in the Bathroom and coauthor, with Laura Rogers, of Fires in the Middle School Bathroom.
- Author(s)Kathleen Cushman,The Students of What Kids Can Do
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight362 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.