CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.67Trending at £14.85
- £16.24Trending at £19.97
- £4.54Trending at £4.61
- £10.71Trending at £14.18
- £11.13Trending at £11.37
- £6.27Trending at £7.95
- £5.69Trending at £5.85
About this product
- Author(s)Greg Tasker
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleFive-Star Trails
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content Note40 maps, 20 charts
- Weight257 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyA Detroit-based journalist, Greg Tasker is currently the Assistant News Editor and Drive Editor at The Detroit News. He first became passionate about hiking while living in Pennsylvania and Maryland and has written hiking stories for Backpacker, AMC Outdoors, Scouting, France Today, Vermont Life, and other publications. He has hiked sections of the Appalachian Trail up and down the East Coast. He also has written winter sports stories--on topics that include cross-country and downhill skiing and snowshoeing--for the travel sections of The Baltimore Sun, Providence Journal Bulletin, and Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. While living on the East Coast, Tasker contributed to various editions (1995-2002) of Fodor's Virginia and Maryland, Random House. Note, for Fodor's Virginia and Maryland, the sales data entered below (see Contributor's Previous Works) is for the 2001 edition. Previous editions' data is not available on Bookscan. Tasker returned to Michigan in 2002 and was surprised by the extensive network of hiking trails in the Ann Arbor-Detroit urban area. Extensive exploration of the diverse trail system led to his desire to share it all in a new and much-needed book.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.