All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £21.01
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the development of aeronautical navigation of the US airmail airways from 1917 to 1941. Chronologically organised, the book draws on period documents, pilot memoirs, and firsthand investigation of surviving material remains in the landscape to trace the development of the system.
- Author BiographyHenry R. Lehrer is an airline transport-rated pilot (jet type-rating) and certified flight instructor (instrument and multi-engine), with over 3,000 hours of flight time. He also has over fifty years of education experience, including both teaching and administration. Lehrer has guided students ranging from elementary schoolchildren to professionals completing advanced graduate degrees. He holds bachelor's and master's degrees in secondary education and a PhD in higher education administration. As well as writing numerous journal articles, book chapters, and professional papers, he has founded and edited several refereed scholarly journals in the aviation field. The author spent a significant part of his life along the pathway that was the Transcontinental Airway, the air corridor that stretched from New York City through Cleveland, Chicago, Omaha, Salt Lake City, Reno, and terminated in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Henry R. Lehrer
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Content Note43 greyscale images, 4 tables
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.