All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first study in English of the French general who led the Allies to victory in 1918.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Greenhalgh is a QEII Research Fellow based in the University of New South Wales at the Australian Defence Force Academy, Canberra. Her previous publications include Victory Through Coalition: Britain and France during the First World War (Cambridge University Press, 2005).
- Author(s)Elizabeth Greenhalgh
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCambridge Military Histories
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 20 maps 1 table
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.77Trending at £19.47
- £21.69Trending at £28.00
- £31.44Trending at £50.84
- £11.27Trending at £18.08
- £12.36Trending at £20.08
- £9.80Trending at £16.57
- £9.20Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.