All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionListening to children is a skill which parents, teachers, caretakers and school counsellors need to employ every day. This book is about listening in many ways, both to your deepest self and to others. It shows how change in children's behaviour arises when they learn to listen inwardly, sensing what is bodily felt inside them.
- Author BiographyMarta Stapert is a child psychotherapist. In April 2008 she was awarded the Knight's Cross of Merit by the Hungarian Government, for bringing this work of Focusing with children to the professional community in Hungary.
- Author(s)Erik Verlieferde,Marta Stapert
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication08/09/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edition StatementNew ed.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.58
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.