All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of award-winning stories, Melbourne writer Maxine Beneba Clarke has given a voice to the disenfranchised, the lost, the downtrodden and the mistreated. It will challenge you, it will have you by the heartstrings. This is contemporary fiction at its finest.
- Author BiographyMaxine Beneba Clarke is an Australian writer and slam poetry champion of Afro-Caribbean descent. She is the award-winning author of the poetry collections Gil Scott Heron is on Parole and Nothing Here Needs Fixing. Her debut short fiction collection Foreign Soil won the Victorian Premier's Award Unpublished Manuscript Award (2013), the Indie Book Award for Debut Fiction (2015) and the Australian Book Industry Award for Literary Fiction Book of The Year (2015). Foreign Soil was also shortlisted for the Stella Prize for Australian Women's writing (2015). Corsair will publish her memoir The Hate Race in 2016.
- Author(s)Maxine Beneba Clarke
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight352 g
- Width290 mm
- Height318 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £9.98Trending at £13.78
- £13.30Trending at £18.16
- £10.05Trending at £13.03
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £7.58Trending at £9.97
- £8.08Trending at £10.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.