All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis colourful and lively themed activity pack is full of resources and ideal for all adults working with children aged 3-5. Each pack contains more than 50 original activities written specifically to cover the Early Learning Goals and Stepping Stones in the Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- Author BiographyRachel has been a primary school teacher and lecturer at Homerton College Cambridge and is now Byron House Director of Studies at St John's College School where she has responsibility for the curriculum for 4-9 year olds.
- Author(s)Rachel Sparks-Linfield
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/07/2004
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleFoundations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight392 g
- Width225 mm
- Height305 mm
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £5.49Trending at £5.56
- £7.70Trending at £8.40
- £4.79Trending at £5.05
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.