All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Brandon Rhodes,John Goerzen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/03/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note11 Illustrations, black and white; XXI, 388 p. 11 illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed.
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction to Client/Server Networking UDP TCP Socket Names and DNS Network Data and Network Errors TLS and SSL Server Architecture Caches, Message Queues, and Map-Reduce HTTP Screen Scraping Web Applications E-mail Composition and Decoding SMTP POP IMAP Other technologies: Telnet, SSH, and FTP RPC System Administration
- Author BiographyBrandon Rhodes is a consulting programmer who also teaches the Python language professionally for organizations that are adding the language to their tool set. He has spoken at PyOhio; at PyGotham; at national PyCon conferences in Canada, Ireland, and Poland; and at Django conferences in Portland, Wales, and Warsaw, where he was delighted at the creativity of the organizers, who rented a circus tent for the occasion. He will chair the flagship PyCon North America conference in Portland in 2016-2017. Brandon is interested in how ideas like the Clean Architecture can help programmers organize code more effectively and in what we can learn from writers in other fields about offering kind and actionable critiques of each other's work. He currently lives in tiny Bluffton, Ohio, with his wife Jackie and their two cats.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £13.37
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £19.77Trending at £19.99
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.