All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- Author(s)Dinakar Ramakrishnan,Robert J. Valenza
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2013
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number186
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of Contents1 Topological Groups.- 2 Some Representation Theory.- 3 Duality for Locally Compact Abelian Groups.- 4 The Structure of Arithmetic Fields.- 5 Adeles, Ideles, and the Class Groups.- 6 A Quick Tour of Class Field Theory.- 7 Tate's Thesis and Applications.- Appendices.- Appendix A: Normed Linear Spaces.- A.1 Finite-Dimensional Normed Linear Spaces.- A.2 The Weak Topology.- A.3 The Weak-Star Topology.- Appendix B: Dedekind Domains.- B.1 Basic Properties.- B.2 Extensions of Dedekind Domains.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.