All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuides the reader, season by season, to the most fragrant and aromatic plants, from the flowering trees and tiny violets of spring, through summer's fragrant roses, pinks and lilies, scented annuals and border plants to the aromas of autumn and flowers of winter.
- Author(s)Jane Taylor
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/03/1991
- Series TitleGardening by Design S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date13/09/1993
- Content Note32 colour photographs, 15 line drawings
- Weight300 g
- Width219 mm
- Height290 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.