Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis set of critical essays traces the history of French film in the 80s. Focusing on the theme of the crisis of masculinity in contemporary French culture, and its interrelationship with nostalgia, the crisis in the French film industry is discussed, and specific films examined in detail.
- Author BiographyPhil Powrie is Professor of French Cultural Studies and Director of the Centre for Research into Film at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Author(s)Phil Powrie
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/1997
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1997
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Content Note8 pp halftones, tables
- Weight350 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.