All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe Frequency-Resolved Optical-Gating (FROG) technique has revolutionized our ability to measure and understand ultrashort laser pulses. This book contains the information you need to know to measure even the shortest, weakest, or most complex ultrashort laser pulses.
- Author Biography<i>Rick Trebino</i> is the Georgia Research Alliance-Eminent Scholar Chair of Ultrafast Optics in the School of Physics at Georgia Tech. He obtained his Ph.D. at Stanford University and has specialized in the measurement of ultrashort laser pulses for the last decade. He is the co-inventor of the FROG techniques as well as other techniques for measuring pulses.
- Author(s)Rick Trebino
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight912 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.