CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.79Trending at £8.05
- £10.79Trending at £14.94
- £24.73Trending at £27.40
- £22.44Trending at £22.81
- £17.68Trending at £19.03
- £7.18Trending at £8.50
- £12.71Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1909, these memoirs by Jane Ellen Panton (1847-1923) look back on life in mid-nineteenth-century England.
- Author(s)Jane Ellen Panton
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Art and Architecture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.