All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)James Watkins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note80 black & white tables
- Weight1247 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Functional anatomy of the musculoskeletal system Chapter 1. The musculoskeletal system Chapter 2. The skeleton Chapter 3. Connective tissues Chapter 4. The articular system Chapter 5. The neuromuscular system Chapter 6. Mechanical characteristics of musculoskeletal components Chapter 7. Structural adaptation Part Two: Biomechanics of movement Chapter 8. Introduction to biomechanics of movement Chapter 9. Linear motion Chapter 10. Angular motion Chapter 11. Work, energy and power Chapter 12. Fluid mechanics
- Author BiographyJames Watkins is a professor of biomechanics in the College of Engineering at Swansea University, UK. His main teaching and research specialisms are musculoskeletal anatomy and biomechanics.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.