All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Evolution and Classification of Palms is a completely rewritten edition of the acclaimed standard reference work for the palm family, a group of plants of immense economic and horticultural significance.
- Author BiographyJohn Dransfield was head of palm research at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew from 1975 until his retirement in 2005. He is a leading specialist in the systematics of palms and coauthor of several books, including The Palms of Madagascar and World Checklist of Palms. Dransfield currently coedits PALMS, the Journal of the International Palm Society.
- PrizesWinner of Council on Botanical and Horticultural Libraries Annual Literature Award: Technical 2009.
- Author(s)Conny B. Asmussen,John Dransfield,Natalie W. Uhl
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication11/08/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Weight2880 g
- Width197 mm
- Height286 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.