All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the methods and further highlights its use to predict various biological pathways and complexity of the cellular response to various environmental conditions. This book includes analysis of complex genome-scale protein-protein interaction networks, effects of reference genome selection on prediction accuracy.
- Author(s)Vijaykumar Yogesh Muley,Vishal Acharya
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/07/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Systems Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight127 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.