Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.41
- £7.91Trending at £8.75
- £28.58Trending at £31.37
- £16.64Trending at £17.53
- £8.99Trending at £9.46
- £71.47Trending at £105.95
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces fundamentals of geometry in the approximate order of their discovery, from the ancient Greeks through Euclid, to Descartes, Euler and Gauss, to spatial geometry, matrices and projective geometry. Includes many examples, figures and images.
- Author BiographyAlexander Ostermann has published numerous research articles as well as several books with Springer. He is a professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Innsbruck, Austria.Gerhard Wanner is the former President of Section VII of the Swiss Academy of Natural Sciences, former Head of Department of Mathematics at the University of Geneva, and former President of the Swiss Mathematical Society. He is the author of several books with Springer, including Analysis by its History, written together with Ernst Hairer.
- Author(s)Alexander Ostermann,Gerhard Wanner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 440 p.
- Weight688 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.