All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Goring was in many ways the archetypal cavalier; often portrayed as possessing all the worst characteristics associated with the followers of King Charles I. This modern biography of Goring weaves together the main events of his life with the wider history of his age.
- Author BiographyFlorene S. Memegalos lectures on British and European history at Hunter College, City University of New York, USA. She received degrees in languages and history from Georgetown University, Washington DC, and also studied in Barcelona, Spain, and Munich, Germany. She had a career in international airline management before completing her PhD at the Graduate School, CUNY. She has written for Military History; MHQ: The Quarterly Journal of Military History; Studies on the Soviet Union; and the Colonial America Encyclopedia.
- Author(s)Florene S. Memegalos
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 10 b&w illustrations
- Weight758 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.44
- £13.92Trending at £14.20
- £24.67Trending at £25.35
- £11.79Trending at £14.99
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.80
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.