CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleSocial History, Popular Culture and Politics in Germany
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note11 B&W illustrations, 1 fig.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKlaus Muhlhahn,Nina Berman,Patrice Nganang
- Author BiographyNina Berman is Professor of Comparative Studies at The Ohio State University, USA. Klaus Muhlhahn is Professor of History and of East Asian Languages and Cultures at Indiana University, Bloomington, USA. Patrice Nganang is Associate Professor of Literary and Cultural Theory at Stony Brook University, New York, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.