All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionA must-read guide to real estate investing during turbulent times In this updated edition, author Michael Thomsett begins by cautioning readers that real estate is not always alluring. Markets go through cycles, and the down phase of the cycle from 2006 onward has been one of the longest and scariest in history.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Thomsett has written more than sixty books on investing, real estate, business, and management. He is the author of several Wiley books, including the eight editions of the bestselling Getting Started in Options , as well as Getting Started in Property Flipping and the two previous editions of Getting Started in Real Estate Investing .
- Author(s)Michael C. Thomsett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleGetting Started in...
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, charts,
- Weight466 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.