Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.06Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn Globalisation for the Common Good , the author argues that it is possible to achieve a balance between economically efficient production and an equitable distribution of the wealth in a sustainable environment, so that everybody who is willing to work can share in the benefits of globalization.
- Author BiographyDr Kamran Mofid taught economics at universities for 20 years. Recently, he has developed short courses, seminars, and workshops on economics and theology, the economics of the common good with an interfaith perspective on globalisation. In 2002 he founded the annual international conference An Inter-faith Perspective on Globalisation for the Common Good.
- Author(s)Kamran Mofid
- PublisherShepheard-Walwyn (Publishers) Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2002
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShepheard-Walwyn (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight177 g
- Width136 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.