Goa, and the Blue Mountains; Or, Six Months of Sick Leave by Sir Richard Francis Burton (Paperback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £37.38Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.70Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.07Trending at £6.15
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £7.52Trending at £10.00
- £6.81Trending at £8.97
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.47
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the author's journey through portions of southwest India while he was on sick leave from the British Indian army. It provides a look at the people who inhabited a part of India that was generally off the beaten track in the nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyRichard F. Burton was a noted nineteenth-century British explorer, best known for discovering the source of the Nile. Dane Kennedy is Associate Professor of History at the University of Nebraska and the author of Islands of White: Settler Society and Culture in Kenya and Rhodesia, 1890-1939 (Duke 1987).
- Author(s)Sir Richard Francis Burton
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication17/10/1991
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Introduction byProfessor Dane Kennedy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.