CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.98Trending at £5.07
- £5.90Trending at £7.03
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £5.30Trending at £5.99
- £3.44Trending at £4.33
- £8.69Trending at £14.59
- £2.99Trending at £4.03
About this product
- DescriptionWhen fourteen-year-old Vincent Bailey stumbles upon the body of Percy Harding, president of Goliath's world-renowned furniture company, near the railroad tracks one perfect autumn afternoon, the town of Goliath is stunned: how could it have been a suicide? The company is the town's biggest employer - will it close in the wake of Harding's death?
- Author BiographySUSAN WOODRING grew up in Greensboro, North Carolina. Her previous publications are a first novel, <i>The Traveling Disease</i>, and <i>Springtime On Mars: Stories</i>. She has been published in <i>Passages North</i> and a variety of other literary publications. She won the 2006 Isotope Editor's Prize, has been nominated twice for the Pushcart Prize, and was a notable mention in <i>Best American Short Stories 2010</i>.</p>
- Author(s)Susan Woodring
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/12/2014
- Weight313 g
- Width130 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.