Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book situates 'government as practice' as a prism for critical thinking on democratic politics in postcolonial India.
- Author BiographyDwaipayan Bhattacharyya works at the Centre for Political Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. He was previously Professor of Political Science at the Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta. A recipient of a Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence Fellowship, a Nehru Cambridge Trust Scholarship, a Churchill College Honorary Fellowship and a DAAD Fellowship, he has held visiting positions at Claremont University, USA; Massey University, New Zealand; and Gottingen University, Germany.
- Author(s)Dwaipayan Bhattacharyya
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleSouth Asia in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.