All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionWith its focus on applications, this book fills the gap between publications for industrial developers and academic researchers on graphene synthesis and its applications, presenting the essential aspects for the successful upscaling of graphene production.
- Author BiographySoroush Nazarpour had a PhD in Nanotechnology and has been President & CEO of NanoXplore Inc. since 2011. Over the last years he has built a unique advanced material company based upon graphene, moving the company from lab bench fabrication of powder, to pellet masterbatches of graphene-enhanced polymers, to blow and injection molded products in real world. His current focus is the development of scalable production processes to make available abundant and affordable graphene materials, and the integration of graphene into industrial supply chains. Soroush has extensive experience in advanced carbon nanomaterials, device physics, materials processing and integration, and is an acknowledged expert in the field of graphene. He has published several technical articles and is the editor of the book Thin Films and Coatings in Biology , which was published in 2014. Soroush was a finalist at the Peter Brojde award for Canada's next generation executive leadership at 2014. Stephen R. Waite is co-founder and co-executive director of the Graphene Stakeholders Association, which is a non-profit organization established in 2013 to promote the responsible development of graphene and graphene-enabled technologies. A former Wall Street investment manager and Adjunct Professor of Finance, he is the author of Quantum Investing, co-author of Boomernomics as well as numerous reports, papers and articles on economics, investing and technology. He obtained his BSc degree in economics from Central Michigan University, Michigan, USA, in 1982 and his MSc degree in economics from the Pennsylvania State University, PA, USA, in 1985. He has more than 30 years of experience in entrepreneurial, corporate and academic settings in the fields of economics, investing and technology.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight656 g
- Width176 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited bySoroush Nazarpour,Stephen R. Waite
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.