All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating new knowledge about group dynamics, this text provides conceptual and experiential frameworks for instructors, trainers and consultants who work with groups, as well as for group members themselves.
- Author BiographyJonathon Gillette is Senior Implementation Coordinator in the School Development Program at the Yale Child Study Center. Marion McCollom is Associate Professor at the Boston University School of Management.
- Author(s)Jonathon Gillette,Marion McCollom
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/02/1995
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.