All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* The first definitive textbook on veterinary communication. * Covers all the key areas of communication: the basic frameworkfor the veterinary consultation; professional, ethical and legalaspects; communication with clients and colleagues; and coping withend-of-life and other difficult situations.
- Author BiographyCarol Gray is a Lecturer in Veterinary Communication Skills at the University of Liverpool, and has been instrumental in the introduction of communication skills training to UK veterinary undergraduates. She is also a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, a Registered Practitioner with the HE Academy, UK, and is a member of the LIVE team (RVC Centre for Excellence in Veterinary Education). Jenny Moffett is Director of Communications at Ross University of Veterinary Medicine, St. Kitts. She is a past editor of the Irish Veterinary Journal and a freelance veterinary journalist. She holds a veterinary degree from the Royal Veterinary College, London, a Master's in Science Communication from Dublin City University and a Diploma in Marketing Communications from the Communications & Management Institute, Dublin.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byCarol Gray,Jenny Moffett
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.