CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously considered two different strands within continental thought, this book compares and contrasts Hegel's 'phenomenology' and Foucault's 'genealogy', contending that in spite of their differences, these approaches share important commonalities.
- Author BiographyEvangelia Sembou was born in Athens, Greece. She holds a B.A. in Politics and History from Queen Mary and Westfield College of the University of London, an M.Sc. in Social and Political Theory from The University of Edinburgh and a D.Phil. in Politics from Oxford University. She has taught at the Oxford University Department for Continuing Education and at several Oxford colleges, as well as at the Faculty of Continuing Education at Birkbeck, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Evangelia Sembou
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Stjepan Mestrovic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.