All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHercules battled gods, men and monsters in a lifetime of violence and destruction. Today, Hercules is best known for his 'twelve labours', a series of near-impossible tasks assigned to him as punishment for the killing of his wife and children. Yet even when his labours were done, his adventures continued.
- Author BiographyFred Van Lente is the New York Times bestselling author or co-author of Incredible Hercules, Odd Is on Our Side, three entries in the Marvel Zombies series, and Cowboys & Aliens, which formed the basis for the feature film. The critically-acclaimed Incredible Hercules series, which chronicled the adventures of the Greek hero in modern times, with numerous flashbacks to the mythic past, was featured on innumerable best of lists during its three year run. Van Lente also tackled Classical Greece in his irreverent-but-accurate American Library Association-award winning comics series Action Philosophers, illustrated by Ryan Dunlavey. His other comics and graphic novels include Amazing Spider-Man, Archer & Armstrong, The Comic Book History of Comics, Hulk: Season One, Taskmaster: Unthinkable and X Men Noir.
- Author(s)Fred Van Lente
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleMyths and Legends
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note25 b/w; 27 col
- Weight265 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alexey Aparin
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.44Trending at £4.82
- £7.44Trending at £8.97
- £14.58Trending at £15.24
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £7.96Trending at £8.99
- £14.59Trending at £18.94
- £6.34Trending at £7.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.