All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the performative role of canonical literary works from the 1920s, providing a more nuanced understanding of high modernism and resituating it within literary history.
- Author(s)Joshua Kavaloski
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationColumbia, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintCamden House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width162 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.