All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionTreats the circuit design of optical receivers with external photodiodes. This title compares continuous-mode and burst-mode receivers. It summarizes the basics of III/V photodetectors, transistor and noise models, bit-error rate, sensitivity and analog circuit design, thus enabling readers to understand the circuits.
- Author BiographyK. Schneider: 2000 Diploma in Electrical Engineering Since 2001 Research Assistent working on burst-mode optical receivers in industry projects at the Institute for Electrical Measurements and Circuit Design at Vienna University of Technology 2004 Completion of Dr.-techn. planned within 2004 H. Zimmermann: 1991 Dr.-Ing. degree in Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits, Erlangen, Germany 1991-1992 Alexander-von-Humboldt Research Fellow at Duke University, Durham, N.C. 1993-2000 lecture on Optoelectronics and research on OEICs at University of Kiel, Germany 2000 Professor for Circuit Design at Vienna University of Technology, Vienna, Austria 2002 Senior Member IEEE H. Zimmermann is author of the Springer books Integrated Silicon Optoelectronics and Silicon Optoelectronic Integrated Circuits plus author and co-author of more than 110 publications.
- Author(s)H. Zimmermann,Kerstin Schneider
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/08/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Microelectronics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 23
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note191 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.