Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionFor most first ladies, their years in the White House are their sole claim to fame. For one - Hillary Rodham Clinton - that tenure was just another step in a remarkable political career. This book provides a look at arguably the most polarizing first lady in history and undoubtedly the most prominent American woman of our time.
- Author BiographyGil Troy, a native of Queens, New York, and professor of history at McGill University, is the author of Mr. and Mrs. President: From the Trumans to the Clintons (see page 35); Morning in America: How Ronald Reagan Invented the 1980s; and See How They Ran: The Changing Role of the Presidential Candidate. His commentaries on presidential politics have also appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Washington Post, among other prominent publications.
- Author(s)Gil Troy
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication04/10/2006
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleModern First Ladies
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note24 photographs
- Width140 mm
- Height241 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.