All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.41Trending at £14.45
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionUses the personal experiences of over two dozen beginning engineers to illustrate the different paths for developing engineering experience as an undergrad, landing the job you want, and starting off right as an engineer. This book gives tips on resume writing and interviewing skills, getting through the first confusing days on the job, and more.
- Author(s)Bryan Gardner
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleLibrary of Flight
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.