Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating selection of photographs and walks takes us through the Cumbrian region, tracing the human stories and the secretive paths of this beautiful landscape.
- Author BiographyBeth & Steve returned to Steve's roots in Cumbria in January 2011. What started out as an enthusiastic and popular blog developed into a strong following across social media and led to writing and photography commissions for a variety of magazines and websites. They currently work with a range of organisations and publications including Cumbria Wildlife Trust, Lancashire Walks and Wildlife Magazine and the Camping and Caravanning Club. As experienced hikers they tackle the outdoors in all weathers to find the spectacular and the dramatic be that a far reaching panorama or a tiny ecosystem hidden away within limestone crags. They've also taken a keen interest in the history and geology of the region.
- Author(s)Beth Pipe,Steve Pipe
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note180 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.