CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the influence of histories of heresy on early modern and modern conceptions of the toleration of differing religious ideas, this volume pieces together the intentions and effects of key works from this literature in the promotion or rejection of toleration in theory and practice.
- Author BiographyJOHN CHRISTIAN LAURSEN is Professor of Political Science at the University of California at Riverside. He is the author of The Politics of Skepticism in the Ancients, Montaigne, Hume, and Kant, editor of New Essays on the Political Thought of the Hugenots, and editor of Religious Toleration: The Variety of Rites from Cyrus to Defoe.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2002
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn Christian Laursen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.