All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £19.44Trending at £28.49
- £9.69Trending at £15.00
About this product
- DescriptionPart I and II of Handbook of Oral History, now available in paper for classroom use.
- Author BiographyThomas L. Charlton is Professor of History at Baylor University. He is Director of The Texas Collection library/archival center and author of Oral History for Texans (1981, 1985). Rebecca Sharpless is assistant professor in the Department of History at Texas Christian University. Lois E. Myers is Associate Director of the Institute for Oral History at Baylor University.
- Author(s)Leslie Roy Ballard
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/03/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Weight454 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLois E. Myers,Rebecca Sharpless,Thomas L. Charlton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.