All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first published account of the role of honour in African history.
- Author BiographyJohn Iliffe is Professor of African History at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of St John's College. He is the author of several book on Africa, including The African Poor: A History (Cambridge University Press, 1987) and Africans: The History of a Continent (Cambridge University Press, 1995). The African Poor was awarded the Herskovits Prize of the African Studies Association of the United States.
- Author(s)John Iliffe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleAfrican Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 107
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 maps
- Weight687 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.