All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £15.46Trending at £17.38
- £27.37Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £20.65Trending at £28.98
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionHorizontal Augmentation of the Alveolar Ridge in Implant Dentistry: A Surgical Manual presents the four main methods of horizontal ridge augmentation in a clinically focused surgical manual.
- Author BiographyLen Tolstunov, DDS, DMD, is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry, and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He is Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at both the University of the Pacific and the University of California, San Francisco. He has published more than 30 articles in peer-reviewed journals and has lectured nationally and internationally on bone grafting, ridge-split procedure, and other implant dentistry and oral surgery topics. In addition to his responsibilities teaching at the two dental schools in San Francisco, he also maintains a full-time private practice in oral and maxillofacial surgery. To know more about Dr. Tolstunov, visit www.SForalsurgeon.com.
- Author(s)Len Tolstunov
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1238 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.