All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides designers and hospitality professionals with the critical information they need to design facilities sensitive to the needs of older consumers. It illustrates how to adapt hospitality design to accommodate this growing population with diverse physical capabilities.
- Author BiographyALFRED H. BAUCOM, ASID, teaches residential and commercial interior design at Central Michigan University in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. He has practiced interior design for over 18 years, with extensive experience in hospitality, restaurant, and retail environments.
- Author(s)Alfred H. Baucom
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/1996
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Healthcare and Senior Living Design
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notedrawings
- Weight654 g
- Width211 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.