All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.79
- £8.36Trending at £15.39
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £12.71Trending at £13.45
- £12.14Trending at £17.10
- £7.23Trending at £9.06
- £4.44Trending at £5.18
About this product
- DescriptionNarrated by Pangemanann, a native policeman assigned to monitor Minke and his followers, this novel offers a story and meditation on the role of the native collaborator with colonialism. It tells the mulitfaceted tale of Indonesia's birth as a nation.
- Author BiographyPramoedya Ananta Toer, born on the island of Java in 1925, was imprisoned first by the Dutch, then by the Indonesian government as a political prisoner. He received the PEN Freedom to Write Award and the Ramon Magsaysay Award.
- Author(s)Pramoedya Ananta Toer
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/1997
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBuru Quartet
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/08/1999
- Weight264 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.