All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles the educational experiences - from early childhood through college - of sixteen students with disabilities and their paths to personal and academic success at Harvard University. The book explores common themes in their lives, as well as the crucial roles played by parents, teachers, and other professionals.
- Author BiographyThomas Hehir is the Silvana and Christopher Pascucci Professor of Practice in Learning Differences at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, USA. Laura A. Schifter is an adjunct lecturer at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, USA. Wendy S. Harbour is the Lawrence B. Taishoff Assistant Professor of Inclusive Education and executive director of the Taishoff Center on Inclusive Higher Education at Syracuse University, USA.
- Author(s)Laura A. Schifter,Thomas Hehir
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byDavid H. Rose
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.